Together We Can Achieve Life-Changing Outcomes
Since 2000 Chase Medical Research has collaborated with clinicians, patients, pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and central IRBs to advance healthcare through multi-therapeutic clinical trials.
- 20+ years experience conducting clinical trials
- 99% exceeded enrollment goals in vaccine/healthy trials
- 750000+ catchment area of potential patient subjects
- 16050 square feet of research space
Therapeutic Areas of Excellence
We have extensive experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteoporosis, Fatty Liver Disease, NASH
Influenza, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Lyme Disease, COVID Prevention, Meningitis
Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetic Kidney Disease, Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease
Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGMs), Intraarticular Injections, Insulin Delivery Systems, Motility Tracking Devices
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Low Back Pain, Migraine
Gastrointestinal Reflux Disease, Fatty Liver Disease, NASH, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C & IBS-D)
Clinical Trial Sponsors
Delivering the Expertise You Need
Our commitment to advancing science helps Sponsors and CROs reach their goals by generating high quality data and delivering promising treatment options to patients.
- 400+ clinical trials conducted
- 170+ sponsors and CROs we worked with
- 96% retention rate for long-term outcome trials greater than two years
Clinical Trial Participants
Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are essential in studying all aspects of innovative medicine to learn whether they are effective.
- Help future generations stay healthy. Your participation today helps find tomorrow’s treatments.
- Receive innovative new treatments. Beyond conventional care, experience the latest advances in medicine.
- Get additional care at no additional cost. Trials are offered at no cost to participate and insurance is not required.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"You’ll never feel alone, or confused, or unsure as to what the research study is going to be about."Marquita, Study Participant
"Chase Medical Research was professionally run. My clinical research coordinator, Melissa, was great. She was very flexible with times and dates as well as assisted me with anything I needed."Jofre, Study Participant
"I’m really surprised at how effective the end result has been in terms of my overall health."Tony, Study Participant