Clinical Trial Resources
Visit the Websites listed below to learn more about our industry—clinical research and health conditions.
About Clinical Trials
- ClinicalTrials.gov (A Service of the US National Institute of Health)
- The Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation
- Faster Cures
- Patients Like Me
Pharmaceutical/Biotech Companies and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
The following is a partial list of CROs, and pharmaceutical companies that we feel you will find helpful. CROs generally are service providers offering clinical development and consulting services to the pharmaceutical industry. This list represents the type of organizations that engage us to perform clinical research trials. Chase Medical Research, LLC has worked with most of these companies.
- Astella Pharma
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk
- Pfizer, Inc
About Health Conditions and General Health Information
- National Library of Medicine
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Stroke Foundation
- American Diabetes Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institute on Aging
- The Food and Nutrition Information Center
- National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse